Mulling Insures Where You Build
Insurance for Contractors, Construction and Tradesmen
The loss exposures facing construction and tradesmen are increasingly complex. Florida construction companies are confronting increasing, lengthy and costly litigation, unprecedented financial settlements, an ever-changing legal landscape and unique insurance requirements and environmental regulations.
Mulling is one of the largest providers of insurance and bonding services to contractors and tradesmen in Polk County.
We advise and insure thousands of businesses, ranging from multi-state general contractors to single-site trade contractors.
Each phase of a construction project brings new exposures. Mulling’s 50 years of experience means that we understand both the nuances of the construction process, and how to write policies with appropriate coverage throughout the life of each project.
Acting as your partner and advisor, not just your agent, also means we can present your business and its specific underwriting requirements to the insurance carriers in the most favorable manner.
Mulling construction insurance experts take a consultative approach to helping you manage your risk.
- A comprehensive written exposure analysis
- Periodic risk management reviews
- Periodic risk management seminars: Third-party liability, indemnification issues, builders risk issues, safety issues
- A highly professional, experienced staff that has earned an outstanding reputation for client services
At Mulling, we believe the level of service we provide is as important as the quality of the policy we write. For construction clients that means:
- Certificates of insurance mailed out immediately
- Claims processed in a timely and efficient manner
- Extensive insurance, regulatory and evolving environmental regulation knowledge applied for your advantage
- Assistance in reviewing insurance requirements within project specifications
- Assistance developing comprehensive risk management and loss control programs
Our Neighbor | Our Client
“The level of service and professionalism I’ve received from Kevin Conrad and the experienced professionals at Mulling Insurance is unparalleled. Kevin has always taken the time to educate me and inform me about my various options. You can take heart in the fact that Kevin isn’t just trying to sell you something, he legitimately cares about his clients and their well-being.”
Garrard Building Contractors
- General Liability
- Property/Builders Risk
- Vehicle (Truck, PickUp, Dump, Flatbed, Pump, Bucket, Straight)
- Professional Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Environmental Liability
- Crime (Fraud, extortion, theft, burglary)
In addition, based on your circumstance we may recommend:
- Project Specific policies
- Owner’s & Contractor’s Protective Liability
- Railroad Protective Liability
- Installation Floater policies
- Protection & Indemnity / Hull